Bainbridge Island Resources
- Bainbridge Pride is an all volunteer organization supporting the LGBTQ+ community. They host Bainbridge Pride Festival in June and co-host Q Prom in May.
- Rainbow Club: A safe, supportive and accepting environment for LGBTQ+ youth ages 13-18 meets weekly at the Boys and Girls Club. Q Prom held in May. For questions contact Michael Schrader, Teen Director at 206-436-1864
- Q Youth Resources (the Q Center) is an all volunteer non-profit based in Kitsap County that is dedicated to serving LGBTQ+ youth and their families through a range of local programming.
- SAGA: Sexuality and Gender Alliance Club at Bainbridge High School Meets Tuesdays at 3:15pm at Bainbridge High School.
- GEDI: Gender Expression, Diversity Inclusion. GEDI is much like SAGA, but focused more specifically on gender. Group forming now at Bainbridge Youth Services. Email if interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gender Diversity increases the awareness and understanding of the wide range of gender diversity in children, adolescents, and adults by providing family support, building community, increasing societal awareness, and improving the well-being for people of all gender identities and expressions.
Ingersoll Gender Center is an organization run by and for transgender and gender nonconforming people.
Lambert House in Seattle empowers lesbian,gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth through the development of leadership, social and life skills.
Seattle Children’s Hospital Gender Clinic is the only multidisciplinary clinic in our region for children/youth who are transgender or gender non-conforming.
Camp Ten Trees (Camp Ten Trees) The Pacific Northwest’s only residential summer camp programming for LGBTQ+ youth and their allies and for children/youth of LGBTQ or non-traditional families.