You matter and the world needs you here. Hope and help are available 24/7.
If you are in a crisis, connect with the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
Teen Link is a confidential and anonymous Seattle helpline for teens. Trained teen volunteers are available to talk with you about any issue of concern. No issue is too big or too small!
Need a listening ear? If you or someone you know is in an emotional crisis, professionals answering at the 24/7 Volunteers of America Crisis Call Line can help and will help determine the level of crisis services needed.
- Kitsap Crisis Line: 1-888-910-0416
Trans Lifeline is a trans-led organization that runs a Crisis Hotline run by and for trans people. Available 7am-1am PST.
- Trans Hotline: 510-771-1417
The Trevor Project offers 24 hour crisis intervention services to LBGTQ+ youth under 25 years old.
- Trevor Phone Hotline: 866-4-U-TREVOR (866-488-7386)
- Trevor Text line: test START to 678678
- Trevor Chat Line: Online instant messaging
- Trevor Support Center: a place where LGBTQ youth and their allies can find answers to frequently asked questions:
National Sexual Assault (RAINN) hotline accessible 24/7
If you or a family member has a problem with a substance use disorder, please consider calling the Washington Recovery Helpline:
National Child Abuse Hotline 800 4-A-Child (800 422-4453 or text CHILDHELP to 847411 – Operates a 24/7 hotline with professional crisis counselors who, through interpreters, can provide assistance in 170 languages.